Some changes are coming around the corner for work - besides getting two new bosses eventually. You know how much I don't like doing the boards - not that they are hard; they are not. I just don't like doing them. But with that thought and comment aside, what is going on? I think I'm just tired. NOW I get an email that we have to change our signature lines in our emails (is it really THAT important?) and make them a certain way. So that we all can be 'one team'. I'm so sick of that term. And no, I haven't done anything yet. I really think the only thing I will need to do is remove my 'handwriting' of my first name. But I'm not going to fuss with it right now. Minor things. I'm tired. Perhaps that is it?
Sue and I have been chatting about her retirement July 31st. I'm really happy for her. She and Paul have plans of things to do. They just completely remodeled their home last year - all new appliances in the kitchen, new drapes, new flooring, etc. I couldn't ever do that, but that's ok. She is starting to get excited about retiring, and I'm excited for her. Then today, with these silly emails about changes... well, November 20th is looking really good to me right now. Or even January lst. I just need to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
But then, sitting at home with hubby now is driving me insane... but then, couldn't I also start taking some classes and getting involved in things without him? Maybe that would motivate him to do something besides sit and watch TV or play on his phone? What am I afraid of? Ok- enough of my mind going chasing the clouds.... I need to focus on today.
Today will be another long day. Even Sue only has one meeting today. I will start going through my files and deleting some things that I no longer need to keep and send my personal stuff to my personal email. I will stay in here once hubby gets home. But I have gotten a lot of things completed while he has been gone to his bible study. I ran both new bedspreads through the dryer to loosen them up - and have made both beds (yes, I actually cleaned this one off!!). I zipped up my heavy bedspread and have taken it out to the garage. I broke down some amazon boxes that were overtaking the area. I even took a few jumps on my rebounder. Sue & I and Kynda and I have been chatting on Teams this morning about things. So, yeah, I have been somewhat busy. I love being alone (at least for now). I've fixed myself a cup of hot tea and I'm sitting in front of my work computer. I need to take off this afternoon and run down to the UPS dropoff at Staples - have some things to return to Amazon. Yeah, may be a long day before too long.
Morgan took it easy on me last night - and even let me choose what I wanted to do. I told her legs, as that was what I had mentally prepared for. We only did 3-4 sets of 3 exercises, and they weren't hard ones - squats with weights, squat and pulse with a band at the knees, and one machine - leg extensions. Seriously, nothing hard. But I tell you what - my thighs and my butt is telling me another story! I need to write those down. I think that if I can write down what I do each time, I can do them on my own. After all, I won't be able to afford training once I retire.... As much as I enjoy the training, and it has helped me gain strength, I have my priorities and paying for training isn't one of them.
Well, I'm at a loss to write about anything of value today. My mind is racing as to what else can I do before hubby gets home in about 30 minutes. Maybe start going through my closet? Naw... that's an all day job. I could clean off this desk. Naw... I can do that another time. Maybe I just need to do up a calendar and put something on it every day that I can accomplish without a lot of chatter. Or not.
Anyway - hope that you have an amazing day and do something fun - for you and for others.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment