Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Same O Same O ..... sorta

It was back to work today and pretty much everything was the same. Except I had a few things more / different that I needed to do. I was kept busy all day - even if I did leave at 2:30PM to go get my hair cut. Yes I did. Both of my bosses (and I'm sure others) take off early to go get hair cut, nails painted, toes done, massages.... and I usually try to schedule my things during the weekend. However, THIS time I went ahead and scheduled for tonight. Told my boss I was taking off at 2:30 to get my hair cut and she said to go ahead. So I did.

I went with bangs this time - and about 2" cut off the bottom - and I love it. Of course this is still the first night - but I do like it. I sent a photo to my boss and she said it was cute! I walked in after getting it cut and hubby goes "I love the color!" I didn't get it colored this time. I was going to but my hair guy said with changing the style, it didn't need color unless I insisted. Why would I insist on paying more money? I will need a trip in 4-6 weeks so I can wait. :-)

Been trying to get pictures off my phone - they won't download to my new computer because it's an iPhone and Microsoft. sigh. So my daughter told me to email them to myself and then try to save them. That doesn't work either. I may have to have my daughter walk me through it so that I can save them. I do know that I need to free up space on my phone or I won't be able to do anything!

I need to just save them all to a disk and delete them all. I don't know why I keep them all anyway - except to show them off. Sigh. Everyone has the photos too. Oh well.

The girls dumped me tonight - one had to work on some real estate stuff and the granddaughter needed to study. She did offer to meet me for dinner - but I told her no - to go study. That's more important. Hubby is out with his men's group at Starbucks tonight so I'm home alone. Which isn't a bad thing - except I've eaten a small bag of limon potato chips, some potato salad, and now eating hummus with pita chips. I think I need to stop.

There is something called Life Line Screening that is in the neighborhood thereabouts tomorrow and I'm going to get 5 things tested. Can't remember what they all are - one is bone density for osteoporosis, two others are for stroke risks, abdominal aneurysm test, and something else. I just decided to do it. One, a carotid Doppler, was requested by my eye specialist a few months back as I had lost vision twice in my left eye. Partial vision. I think I know what caused it (a pinched nerve) but the specialist couldn't find anything wrong and said I needed the Doppler done. That's all well and good, but at $356 my cost, it was not on my priority list. With doing it through this group - it's included in the $149 I paid. It's a great deal for anyone. Just go to www.lifelinescreening.com and see where they are located, what you want to have tested - they have great deals. I'm having mine done in the morning - and then will work from home for the rest of the day as it will take about 1.5 hours to complete all 5 tests. I drive 26 miles one way so might as well save some gas.

Ok - I think I will go knit for awhile so that I will stop eating.

Blessings.

No comments: