It was a somewhat busy one though, as well. I had a dentist appointment at 10AM and as I was getting ready to leave, I received a call from my oldest son, inviting hubby and I to lunch. We made arrangements and I headed off to the dentist. No cavities, which is good, but they found something that he thinks might be a bone that is loose right beside a tooth, right by the gum line - which means another visit to the dentist later this month - and if he can pull it out, will have to send me to a surgeon. Oh joy. All I could see was $$ for the surgeon. Grab the stupid tweezers and just pull it out - right? sigh.
From there I came home and picked up hubby, notified my son that we were heading that way - and off we went. Had a great lunch with him and had just enough food. It was a good visit and I'm glad he called and we were able to meet up. After leaving the restaurant we headed back home and I had numerous meetings and scheduling to do - and worked at it until 4PM when I said 'enough'! and turned the computer off. Then I headed up to the store for a quick stop, and on to visit my daughter in love who had a birthday yesterday. Gave her a gift, visited for a few minutes, then back home. I didn't cook (after all, hubby had eaten out for breakfast and lunch) - so we snacked.
Today is going to be another busy day for me - we have to leave by 7:15AM to get to church for the join 'heart crew' (which is what they call it) where it is a breakfast and both our pastors will be speaking. Hopefully it will end early, although it is scheduled to go until 10AM. Once I drop hubby off, I'm heading over to Wildflower to have lunch at 11AM with my boss, a CFO I worked with, and a couple doctor friends. It's my turn to have breakfast and lunch! Looking forward to visiting with my friends from a former company - although my boss and one of the doctors still work together. 'the three muskateers'. LOL
Then I will need to focus on reviewing the message that I'm supposed to give tomorrow morning - so it will be a very busy day. At least I've gone over it a few times this week, but I don't feel I have it quite down yet and will need to verbally practice it a few times today.
I will be needing lots of coffee today as I didn't sleep much last night. We went to bed around 9PM, I think - and hubby started snoring. Sigh. Usually, I can go to sleep anyway, but for some reason, I could not. I was still awake at 10:30PM and told myself if I was still awake in another hour, I would just get up - but I must have dozed off and on - cause I didn't look at the clock again until about 12:30AM and then at 5AM. Did not want to get up this morning! I need at least 7 hours of sleep, and I certainly did not get that last night. And I can't lay back and sleep now - in fact, I need to stop right now and start getting ready for the breakfast at church.
So this is short, and abstract - probably more so than usual. Hope you have a good day - and perhaps I'll remember to catch you on the day come tomorrow morning.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment