Short and sweet today - I'm back at work - but have already been busy and with being busy, it is already 8AM and I need to get to work.
The past Thursday and Friday at the Global Leadership Conference was awesome. I learned a lot - and I proceeded to tell my boss some of it this morning, especially about the part where the leader needs to get rid of a manager if the manager isn't producing. After my temper tantrum last week about the manager who was 25 minutes late for her own meeting, my boss knew who I was referring to.
Saturday and Sunday were quiet days - my oldest granddaughter was in town last night and I got to spend a bit of time with her. We did dessert first, then picked up take-out from Outback and took back to the house for dinner. A storm was quickly moving in so I took her home shortly after that. It was good to catch up on what is going on in her life.
Her wedding is quickly approaching, for sure! She showed me a photo of the dress - absolutely gorgeous! I know it didn't do her justice in the photo, but it was beautiful. I found out I had the wrong date (a week later!) written down, so need to make sure I have it on my calendar for 2015.
Short and sweet, as I said, cause I don't have time to think of anything profound. Maybe tomorrow. First day back at work since last Wednesday - big meetings this week and I have lots to do.
Hope you have a good day!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment