Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Time to Re-Focus!

For the past few weeks I have been "bad". By that I mean that I have been eating many, many things that I should not be eating. Things like potato chips. Ice cream. Dip. Potatoes. Cookies. FRIED foods. I have been soooooo bad. And my waistline is showing how bad I've been. Plus my emotional feeling. By that I mean I "feel" fat. I "feel" lazy. I just don't want to do anything but sit around.... and that is what I have been doing as well. And because I have been eating things I shouldn't be eating, and have, because of having no energy to do things with all the junk and garbage in my system, I am starting to spread. And it ain't pretty.

So this morning I am shaking off the depression of getting fat and plan to do something about it! I brought one egg and one slice of Ezekiel bread in with me this morning for breakfast. I have about 2 cups of my homemade Tuscany soup (made with beans, tomatoes, carrots, kale, onions, celery, and turkey kiebasa)for lunch, and a cup of berries for snack and an apple for this afternoon snack. I had a salad prepared to take and I just couldn't bring myself to put it in my lunchbox. I've eaten so much salad lately. But, I can have it tonight for dinner with some chicken or some other protein.

My key issue is exercise. In my mind I tell myself to go do it. I need to stop telling myself and make myself. I always feel better after a good walk. Maybe I will get out on my lunch hour today. Naw, it's still too hot. I just need to quit focusing on others and focus on myself and just get it done. It will also help with the heaviness I feel if I'm able to work it out of my system.

This is a short note today - need to get busy for have a lot to do this morning in spite of working about an hour yesterday. I did what had deadlines yesterday; today is my daily work. Time to get my coffee and get busy.

Have a good day today - what are you doing?

Blessings!!

No comments: