Here it is Friday - already - and I am so ready for it! I have another busy day scheduled, for sure. I have my regular work today, plus a meeting at 10:30AM and then training at 1:30PM. I am looking forward to learning how to do more authorizations - not that I will be doing them full time as I still have my regular work to do - but at least I can do some and help others keep caught up. Hopefully I can learn quickly and get myself up to speed soon enough. Right now is the time to learn - we are fairly current so it will not be panic mode to learn and do these.
And the weekend is ahead of us - don't have anything planned that I can think of. I always make plans to clean or get something done - but rarely do I accomplish what it is. Sometimes I wonder, why bother? - and then I think that if I don't plan, it definitely won't happen!
I missed my regular exit this morning. I was praying on the way in to work and was behind a truck - not that either of those is an excuse - and realized it as I was driving by the exit. I knew I could still go the way I was on so it wasn't a problem. Just more traffic to deal with. Still got to work in good time without mishap. I like to think that God distracted me so that I would miss an accident the other route. He does things like that, you know. I've even learned to be patient behind trucks and slow moving vehicles - I figure I'm there so that I will be protected from accidents.
Going through my devotions this morning I was reminded of JEJIT. Yes, I spelled it correctly. I've probably even written about it before, as I've gone through this book many times now. JEJIT. Just Enough Just In Time. That's sometimes how God works. We may expect more, we may want more, but He will always give us 'just enough, just in time'. I was reading in my journal how God has done that in providing me this job. Money isn't what we were used to, but He has provided enough, and He provided the job when I didn't have one. Just Enough,Just in Time.
Tuesday I was reminded of a familar saying - "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got." In fact, I have written that saying on my whiteboard here at work for now. I change it out periodically and put something else on there - but for now, that's what I have. Does it not make you stop and think? If I do the same thing over and over and don't like the results - as long as I keep doing the same things over and over, I won't ever like the results. I need to change what I do so that I will like the results. I've had to re-evaluate where I am in certain things. I've needed to work on changes. I've needed things brought to mind or to my attention, that either what I'm doing is not good, or there are some things I need to do to make it better. Make sense? Try thinking about that statement today and see what you need to change in your life. None of us are perfect, that's for sure!
It's nearly time to start work again so need to get off. Hope that you are planning an awesome weekend with your loved ones and have a great weekend. Enjoy our cooler weather in Arizona - it's beautiful out this morning!
May all you get is JEJIT.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment