I awoke early this morning, something just didn't feel right. I felt sorta icky, but yet, not icky. Does that make sense? I have alternated between hot and sweaty to cool and clammy the past couple hours. Hubby decided - after I was completed dressed for church and ready to go - that I probably shouldn't go. I didn't argue. I am weak and yet, I'm ok.
So, I changed clothes from church to casual and managed to get a roast on for dinner tonight. I took the trash out as it was overflowing. I have now sat down here just to write a bit and then I think I will go lay down. Or maybe read. Or knit.
I wanted to watch preaching on TV this morning but no one was on that I wanted to watch. Maybe I'll watch Pastor Steve as his church should be online soon. I can watch him from my ipad.
My new computer says the one drive is full. I don't even know what that is - but it is giving me fits. I suppose I should call Dell online as I have their services included in my purchase... but today, I just don't feel like it. I couldn't even get google chrome or the one with the 'e' to come up. I know so little about computers - and care even less about them.
I was reading in The Circle Maker this morning about finding my 'Jericho'. I paused and thought about it and wondered 'what is my dream - my Jericho'. All I can think of is how much I wish I could retire. Part of me is angry that I cannot any time soon. How do I get past that? Perhaps I am just really tired right now, and the fact I'm not feeling good this morning.
For me to miss church, well, you know I'm not feeling real good. But, this too shall pass. I know the class will be praying for me to get better, and I know I will. I'm enjoying the quiet of the morning now. Only the click of my keyboard and the clock is all I hear. Oh, and the air conditioner going.
Hope your morning is going well.
Blessings.
2 comments:
need me to "look" at the puter... let me know....
Oh yeah- that would be great! Thanks. I'll be gone most of tomorrow, I think.... have a charity event until 1PM and then we have a dinner to attend at 6, I believe. Of course it doesn't have to be this weekend either. :-) I still have my laptop.
Post a Comment