Monday, July 20, 2015

It was a fun one....

I had a good weekend. The weather was overcast some, but overall, it was a good weekend. My weekend consisted of working with my Aunt Sue for a few hours on Saturday, marking prices on items for a November yard sale, then picking up my daughter and granddaughter to go shopping for 'dorm stuff'. I can't believe this princess will be starting college in August!! That is next month!!

It's hard to believe, even, that two older granddaughters have gotten through their schooling, one for a respiratory therapist and is now married, and one for an LPN and is getting married in September! Lots of things going on with the three older granddaughters. I'm glad I'm not getting too old to hang out and do things with them.

Sunday was church and then just hanging out with hubby - you know, doing the grocery thing, then hanging out at home. I did go spend a couple hours with my neighbor last night, so I guess I can say I did get a lot done this weekend.

Definitely no cleaning or anything. Heaven forbid I should do that.

I guess things are starting to settle down again..... the youngest child has gotten moved, the middle child has made a trip to Indiana for a weekend recently, the oldest child will be moving to a house the end of this month. And, once all this is completed.... my office is moving to another location - still in Tempe - in the middle of October. I told them I had to be on the 'move committee' cause I like to know what is going on. LOL I was the first one to sign up. It looks like a nice place, but it is in an industrial park. I take my lunch most days so it's not a problem for me that restaurants are a little bit away from the area. Doesn't bother me.

I am so far behind here at work - Corporate upgraded our computers a few weeks ago - since that time, I have been unable to download any of my audio tapes from meetings on to the computer so that I can transcribe. I have jumped through hoops, written emails, gone to the proper people, but as of last Friday, the approval still had not come through and I'm stuck.

If I try to transcribe from the device, every time I have to back up, it will go back to the beginning of the tape. But, it will soon reach the point where I will have to. I have to get my minutes completed for the August meetings. I have 5 big ones in the line up right now that I need to transcribe. Thank goodness I only have one meeting this week that I need to tape, and one I just go to - and no meetings next week. Hopefully I will be able to get all my transcription done.

Well - it's that time already - my boss is in, and after catching up from the weekend... it's time to get to work. Hope that you all have a great day!

Blessings!

No comments: